You may have heard that networking is a great way to build your business, and you may have spent lots of time, energy and money on networking events without getting the results you want. Whether you are totally clueless when it comes to networking or whether you are already a “networking ninja”, this podcast will help you take it to the next level.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn from PJ:
- The top 3 keys to SUPER-CHARGING your networking results
- How to determine which networking events are a good fit for you and which ones are a waste of your time and money
- 5 simple steps to prepare for a networking event
- Her step-by-step system for following up after a networking event
- The systems, templates, and checklists she’s developed over 8 years of networking
Penelope Jane Smith (formerly PJ Van Hulle)
Penelope Jane Smith (formerly PJ Van Hulle) is the founder of Real Prosperity, Inc. She loves inspiring other entrepreneurs to live life on their own terms and to make choices from a place of freedom and joy… instead of debt and obligation.