Do you own a coaching company? Are you interested in expanding your team and your clientele? Join Kim Ades, President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching, as she discusses the benefits and the pitfalls of managing a team of coaches.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of running a coaching certification program and managing other coaches
- The best methods for choosing and managing your coaching team
- Kim’s approach to marketing and how she drives leads
- The shift in awareness that takes you from being a solopreneur to being a business owner
- How to design a revenue model that supports your company, your clients, and your coaches
Kim is the President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching™ and JournalEngine™ Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach and mother of 5, Kim is recognized as one of North America’s leading experts on performance through thought mastery.