Most people take years to write their first book. Yet Elinor’s experience was very different. Her first book, Nice Girls DO Get the Sale was written in three months and became an international best-seller. HIRED! was written in two months and was featured in FedEx book kiosks across the country. Her third manuscript was also written in two months and is being shopped now. Listen to learn about how she did it!
In this podcast, you’ll learn about:
- How to hone in on your personal writing style and topics that come naturally
- The importance of reporter mindset, goal-setting and ignoring negativity
- How to connect online and collaborate on your power brand
- Pros and cons between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- Gathering testimonials for your book
Elinor Stutz broke through barriers long before doing so was popular. Against all odds she defied the theme, “women can’t sell” to become the top producer at every company she ever worked all the while ignoring attempts to get her to quit.
While on a stretcher with a broken neck predicted to be irreparable, Elinor saw two visions come to her. The first presented a report card showing it was her duty to begin empowering communities, and the second showed she was to become a worldwide speaker. She vowed with all her heart that she would rise to the occasion. But being the sales pro, she negotiated the outcome of healing 100%. The entire medical staff came to her recovery room to meet and exclaim her as “a walking miracle”.
Stutz’ motto became, “Believe, Become, Empower.”